Our Beauty No Match Against HK ......

Maxus-MIFA9

Don't care much about beauty contests. Chio or not, they are not a representative of the general quality of girls in Singapore. If so, Miss USA should be slightly overweight, lol.

I have enough encounter with many beauties & nice one at that in real life, that gave some of the top actress or model a run for the money or more, to care about all the people on TV or Movies.

The girl at my local electronic store (by my own standard, subjective of course) will steamroll any of the girls in this thread (with exception of Sarah), I thought got chance, but unforunately I saw her one day with a guy [bigcry].....Oh well.

It depends on the girl's character too. Some girls just don't enjoy the limelight.

Think you procrastinated too long with that girl at your local electronic store. You wait any longer and you will see her become a mother.

Go for it bro. You only live once.

It depends on the girl's character too. Some girls just don't enjoy the limelight.

Think you procrastinated too long with that girl at your local electronic store. You wait any longer and you will see her become a mother.

Go for it bro. You only live once.

You are right. But honestly, I do not think in general, our girls are worst than HK or Taiwan, or Shanghai. Japan or Korea not sure, never been there . Our local girls can be more friendly or less dao for sure.

So far the most concentration of chiobus I seen in a single city is Amsterdam. Maybe they know I am going, & send in all their chiobus, I was there for only 4 days, but it was unbelievable. Bloody tall also the girls. Ok, I have a soft spot for tall girls, which may affect my opinion, but still. Don't know what they eat also, as they are tall, but also slim (bacause everyone cycles?). Every 3rd girl you see, looks like potential to be on magazine or poster. But maybe I am just lucky.

One of my friend mention Italians girls have very nice features, I think I may be going there soon, as I am working with Fiat, I will try to verify his claim.

Anyway, I am still thinking the possibility that the guy is not her bf, but I saw her in his car driving off.....& I have poor experience with trying to make out with a girl that have BF liao, & I do not wish the same drama again. But I will try again, just to see still got last bit of chance, maybe there is a slight possibility that the guy is only a friend or brother.

Edited by Kiadaw

I am still thinking the possibility that the guy is not her bf, but I saw her in his car driving off.....& I have poor experience with trying to make out with a girl that have BF liao, & I do not wish the same drama again. But I will try again, just to see still got last bit of chance, maybe there is a slight possibility that the guy is only a friend or brother.

Er..."make out with a girl that has bf liao"?

Anyway my personal opinion is that any single lady (which means not married or engaged) is still considered available, unless she does not want to be friends with you at all and avoids you.

Even if the guy is really her bf it still doesn't mean they will work out. If you just remain in her radar as a friend and maintain a healthy and platonic friendship, who knows, she may compare and realize you are more suitable for her.

Don't give up bro if you feel she's the one. Even if paiseh also nothing compared to eternal regret.

Now back home, can post liao. She is still my favorite from Sunny Sinagpore, but married to that Ken something football presenter & have baby liao....

She was my friend's classmate also, he said she always been chio, so at least show she did not do any enhancement.

Presenting our very own Sarah Tan,

see who say we do not have high quality babes, although few & far in between (but you can see that about our guys also, if we are honest), our top chio bus can more than match others as well.

Sarah Tan is already a mum. She married in 2007. Maybe Mrs Sgp still got chance. -_-

owah! ours so-called potential Miss Singapore looked scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!and most of the them, when they open their mouth, their command of language also pretty scary!!!

Similarly if you look at Taiwan, you realise it is the same gene pool.

Most modern Taiwanese are descendants of the aristocrats, artists, celebrities, courtesans, intelligentsia, high society socialites and mostly "beautiful people" of central and northern China who escaped mainland before the Communists took over. This is evident in their current gene pool.

Of course, for Taiwan you also have to make allowance for other genetic admixture such as the native Taiwanese people who have assimilated into their society through intermarriage.

yes i fully believe in that, that's why Taiwan has a lot of beautiful girls.

Singapore, on the other hand, are full of descendants of the farming population in southern China. that's why CMI. these are not just my words, they're in LKY's memoirs as well (although he's of course referring to intelligence not looks :D )

You are right. But honestly, I do not think in general, our girls are worst than HK or Taiwan, or Shanghai. Japan or Korea not sure, never been there . Our local girls can be more friendly or less dao for sure.

So far the most concentration of chiobus I seen in a single city is Amsterdam. Maybe they know I am going, & send in all their chiobus, I was there for only 4 days, but it was unbelievable. Bloody tall also the girls. Ok, I have a soft spot for tall girls, which may affect my opinion, but still. Don't know what they eat also, as they are tall, but also slim (bacause everyone cycles?). Every 3rd girl you see, looks like potential to be on magazine or poster. But maybe I am just lucky.

One of my friend mention Italians girls have very nice features, I think I may be going there soon, as I am working with Fiat, I will try to verify his claim.

Anyway, I am still thinking the possibility that the guy is not her bf, but I saw her in his car driving off.....& I have poor experience with trying to make out with a girl that have BF liao, & I do not wish the same drama again. But I will try again, just to see still got last bit of chance, maybe there is a slight possibility that the guy is only a friend or brother.

Yes.... young Italian girls are hot and sexy. Was with wifey in Rome years back and the girl who issues tickets for the airport shuttle was damn chio and fit with a nice tan. My wife commented that the girl is like a cross between Victoria Beckham and Eve Longoria. But i think they are mostly chio when they're young. Once they hit late 30s, they will start to swell and balloon. Must be the pasta and cheese.

i agree! i told my wife something wrong with judges' eyes. or either female judges jealous or male judges got warning by wives. [laugh]

I feel it's not singapore got no pretty ones. It's just that the choice made by the singapore judges really cmi..

↡ Advertisement