Backstabbing at workplace: R you a victim?

Dinosaka

The only manager i know that practices all that you have listed

attachicon.gifdownload.jpg

Now you know 2!

:D

Jürgen Klopp was pleased to see the players he brought in for Wednesday's Capital One Cup meeting with Bournemouth grab the 'cool deal' on offer to them at Anfield.

The boss handed first senior starts to Cameron Brannagan, Connor Randall and Joao Carlos Teixeira for the fourth round contest, which was won 1-0 courtesy of Nathaniel Clyne’s goal.

In total there were nine changes by the German on a night when he oversaw his maiden victory at the helm and the Reds set up a quarter-final tie against Southampton in December.

And in assessing individual performances after the final whistle, Klopp explained how to a man he saw positives from those he selected for the task.

He told Liverpoolfc.com: “If it didn’t work, it’s my responsibility, my mistake, not theirs. But if they do well, it’s their victory – so that’s a cool deal.

“I’m really glad they did well. They came into the game better and better.

“For Cameron it was a difficult position. We didn’t close the space in the first half, so for Joe [Allen] it wasn’t so easy. We talked about it at half-time; we had two really wide wingers so there was big space to defend.

So it was really intensive for this young guy.

“Then they played all of their long balls on the side of Connor – he had to make 20 to 40 headers! He made them better and better each minute.

“Teixeira, all I have seen until now in training is really good. He’s a good guy, he wants to learn, to improve and progress. Everything is OK.

“We don’t have to talk about [Jordon] Ibe; if we play with wingers, he is a real opportunity for us. He’s a big talent and he’s really learning what it means when I talk about defending, because you can’t only play offensively. He’s a good boy and we’ll have fun with him.

“It was a very important game too for Joe Allen. It was so difficult because we only had one hour to train what we did.

“Then you’re the only man in the middle of the field and it’s not easy to defend. The second half was brilliant from him, he really played well.

“Then we brought Lucas [on] and it was easier. For Dejan [Lovren] it was very important. Clyne as left full-back – I hope he can do the same on the right side!

“Divock [Origi] is working hard. It’s always the most difficult position in football.

If you are young and everyone wants you to be experienced, that’s not possible. So you have to make your faults; he makes his faults but he will improve, I’m sure.”

post-23002-0-63355400-1446728330_thumb.jpeg

post-23002-0-90187500-1446728448.jpg

Edited by Jamesc
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

AAEAAQAAAAAAAALfAAAAJDI4NTBkNTdhLTA5OGQt

Nuff said!

No wonder so many people are leaving or looking to leave.

We really need better managers.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1

So many people claim to be victims here.

There must be people here that also do the back stabbing right?

Ok lah, its only me.

I work in many companies all at the same time

and use different names and identities.

No wonder I am so tired back stabbing so many

different people during the day at the same time.

Ok lah everyone is an angel here

and I am the only devil.

• Praise 1

just wonder what will happen if the manager a member here and see this thread :a-bang:

tell tale signs like the manager joined the company for 4 months.....

• Praise 6

Haha.. Talk as an adult is just to talk to him in meeting room. Then feedback my concerns in a polite way.

I will record the whole convo down, just in case he try to be funny and turn the tables.

I just want to do it in a non-conflict way. 

prior to this emailing/cc business, was there time spent face-to-face and guiding you to meet his expectations? Or went directly to black & white communication?

Porker has good points - can take it as personal development.

• Praise 1

just wonder what will happen if the manager a member here and see this thread :a-bang:

Its me! I just joined a new company a few months ago.

Sunset73  get back to work and stop complaining in MCF about me.

And its not 4 months its more like 6 months now.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 3

I completed the work partially. To the best I could and putting info that I know.

I text him at the end of day updating him about the report.

Thanks for the wishes though  [:)]

Your manager may be a bad manager but that doesn't exonerate you from your responsibilities.

I think the best way to deal with this is to be exemplary. Don't let people catch you slip up.

• Praise 2

Good managers, i feel, works with the existing team instead of getting around to hire new ones

There were hard to manage subordinates, of coz but human relations is a complicated affair and we need to find the motivation factors n coach them instead of passing judgement too quickly

4 months in my view is too short, It does take time for new folks to understand and adjust in the new place

I think the boss in this case, by copying to his boss n hr is not showing good intentions to his subordinates, it only makes things worst

I dont think a good manager needs to do this and it shows he needs to convince them to support him in his decisions

Edited by Pinobii
  • Praise 3

Too bad for myself then.

haha

prior to this emailing/cc business, was there time spent face-to-face and guiding you to meet his expectations? Or went directly to black & white communication?

Porker has good points - can take it as personal development.

Nope. He is always busy. Want to go to his table to ask him things, but he is always not around.

I agree with Porker totally. 

So many people claim to be victims here.

There must be people here that also do the back stabbing right?

Ok lah, its only me.

I work in many companies all at the same time

and use different names and identities.

No wonder I am so tired back stabbing so many

different people during the day at the same time.

Ok lah everyone is an angel here

and I am the only devil.

[laugh]

Sorry boss!! 

Your manager may be a bad manager but that doesn't exonerate you from your responsibilities.

I think the best way to deal with this is to be exemplary. Don't let people catch you slip up.

Thanks man, I will take note of that. I understand I have to be very careful now. Can't let people "catch" my mistakes.

Edited by Sunset73

Nope. He is always busy. Want to go to his table to ask him things, but he is always not around.

I agree with Porker totally. 

Go to him 1st thing in the morning. Be at office 30mins before he usually come in. Then approach him before he can even settle down on his desk.

Thatz what I do when I got important things to speak to my director. As my director is always busy and hard to get him. I always reach office 7.45am so I can prepare what I wana discuss. Go straight to the point. Print one hard copy only. Watever he wana ask you to do, make him write on that hard copy report/paper. So you got evidence of his hand writing of instructions.

• Praise 1

Go to him 1st thing in the morning. Be at office 30mins before he usually come in. Then approach him before he can even settle down on his desk.

Thatz what I do when I got important things to speak to my director. As my director is always busy and hard to get him. I always reach office 7.45am so I can prepare what I wana discuss. Go straight to the point. Print one hard copy only. Watever he wana ask you to do, make him write on that hard copy report/paper. So you got evidence of his hand writing of instructions.

so late ah..i 630am email my boss aldy whn i at desk....tell them things i need to tell...hahahaha

• Praise 1

so late ah..i 630am email my boss aldy whn i at desk....tell them things i need to tell...hahahaha

My Director comes into the office 8.30am.

My Manager comes into the office 8am.

So I am always earlier than them. When both of them cycle, they will be here at 8am. My director and manager are ironman veteren. [sweatdrop] Always training for the next race. Lucky I got medical excuse. The young management trainee kena pulled in to join them. [laugh] They start jogging/cycling at 5am. [dizzy]

Edited by Adrianli
  • Praise 1

You early bird, been this way for ages. No wonder you caught the worm. [thumbsup]

• Praise 3

Its me! I just joined a new company a few months ago.

Sunset73  get back to work and stop complaining in MCF about me.

And its not 4 months its more like 6 months now.

yeah man! I also keep getting some cc emails about some guy's work! this kind of funny email also wanna cc me for what sia

:grin:  :XD:  :XD:

• Praise 6

Good managers, i feel, works with the existing team instead of getting around to hire new ones

There were hard to manage subordinates, of coz but human relations is a complicated affair and we need to find the motivation factors n coach them instead of passing judgement too quickly

4 months in my view is too short, It does take time for new folks to understand and adjust in the new place

I think the boss in this case, by copying to his boss n hr is not showing good intentions to his subordinates, it only makes things worst

I dont think a good manager needs to do this and it shows he needs to convince them to support him in his decisions

I disagree.

It's easier and more effective to turn around and transform a business by changing blood than to try to change a person.

Leopard doesn't change their spot

• Praise 3

You early bird, been this way for ages. No wonder you caught the worm. [thumbsup]

hahahah.....yah man...creature of habit! :grin:  [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

My Director comes into the office 8.30am.

My Manager comes into the office 8am.

So I am always earlier than them. When both of them cycle, they will be here at 8am. My director and manager are ironman veteren. [sweatdrop] Always training for the next race. Lucky I got medical excuse. The young management trainee kena pulled in to join them. [laugh] They start jogging/cycling at 5am. [dizzy]

i know who the owner of your company is already

post-131345-0-33157400-1446773460.gif

post-131345-0-76115900-1446773472.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxHFDuuaCh4

looks familiar  [laugh]

Edited by Staff69
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7