Boss Arsene Wenger

VellfireS

He is now under a lot of pressure. He is a fantastic manager , the right man for the job. He has a wonderful policy of letting the 2nd team play in major games which I doubt many managers would.

But , one thing I want to highlight is that, he should invest in players this season. With only 10 days left to the end of the dramatic transfer window , I hope he does some last minute splashing of cash.

Then , he could be assured of staying in his current post as Arsenal's manager. Or else , like today's game , it might risk him being sacked.

I hope he would do something.

An Arsenal Fan...

Sorry bros.. got a little carried away by today's game with Liverpool. It was a great win for them..

↡ Advertisement

I agree. It's good to see him buying young players...but he also need experienced player to play along his young ones. Otherwise, those good ones who grew up in his team will also leave if the team not winning any thing year after year.

Arse fan too..

So suay... Depleted squad & nw worsen by injuries & suspension.

We need more star players to come rejuvenate the squad.

Lucky i didnt watch earlier match

If u watch, u can clearly see which club is declining and which club is up and coming.... sad to see arsenal becoming a feeder club in Europe

Arsenal is barca feeder club lor

Henry... Petit... Overmars... Slyvinho... Van bronkhost... Fabregas...

Arse fan too..

Might end up as Newcastle eventually...

Arsenal is like a football academy.

Train young players, only for them to go barca or real.

I used to admire such policy. But now not anymore. And arsene wenger is too conservative in spending. Machiam using his own money.

He shouldn't forget that this is football business supported by the powerful British media.

Being a value investor like Warren buffett won't appease fans

Why he buy winger n midfielder but never use? Field those old n cannot score player n those already half hearted to win? Bendtner cmi n some other loan out player r better then him, why keep him in the first place? If he continue last few years tactic I would say scoring is a problem, the players is weak in some key areas.

Neutral Newbie

Yesterday they played like a plate of loose sand, damn jialat hoped AW can do something about it.

If u watch, u can clearly see which club is declining and which club is up and coming.... sad to see arsenal becoming a feeder club in Europe

Up and coming?! Lol year after year say same thing but end up nothing

He should just leave. Has taken the team as far as he could. I admire him but cannot see the gunners winning the League or even the mickey mouse cup under him.

Everton has to be the team that is right for him. A good youth academy, no money to spend, no need to win any cups, all the conditions for him to thrive! He can realise his dreams there without the pressure!

i am getting increasingly frustrated with him. he should get afew experienced players, and not rely on young players only. Year after year, after the invincibles era, it's always the same thing....

Players in the senior squad like Nicklas Bendtner ,Marouane Chamakh ,Andrei Arshavin n Tomas Rosicky should not only drop from first team but should sell off. Their performance from last few years r already way under par, keeping them will only bring the team standard way down.

Remember the team of 2002-2004, those players r good as a player and as a team. Above 4 player just can't replacing the likes of Pires and Bergkamp, more like a lower league players. And I only mention their front line, the current back line is a total disgrace to the famous back 4 of the 90s, and the invisible wall of 2000s.

Arse fan too..

yeah bro.. too much injuries and suspensions.. I think this is the worse start for us..

But I got to salute our keeper.. He did quite a lot of crucial saves..

I agree. It's good to see him buying young players...but he also need experienced player to play along his young ones. Otherwise, those good ones who grew up in his team will also leave if the team not winning any thing year after year.

Now he is saying that he wont mind spending 30-40 million on the right players..

Why he buy winger n midfielder but never use? Field those old n cannot score player n those already half hearted to win? Bendtner cmi n some other loan out player r better then him, why keep him in the first place? If he continue last few years tactic I would say scoring is a problem, the players is weak in some key areas.

not much teams interested in Bendtner..

↡ Advertisement