'Citycorp Media' open day event invitation..

Jermy

Supersonic
(edited)

Wow, there really is a sucker born every minute.

Sad thing is, when these suckers go and complain police, and police tell them "We will investigate", they will fall for that BS also.

Edited by Turboflat4
↡ Advertisement

why so many ppl believe in $89 for a tablet?? when my father passed away, the tablet i made for him already $268 and its made of wood...

$89 can exchange 1 gadget tablet? [rifle][rifle]

No offence.... But I just can't stop laughing reading this...

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Finally I received the tablet PC.... not IPad not Samsung Tab buy is a MID WM8650

link :

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/PFV9x...feat=directlink

I'm attended this afternoon 1pm session, spend 2.15 hrs. at the end of the session I just what to find out what the are given.

Voucher is scan in pdf format. I will try to see out the cheque to claim as what they promise.

If no Ipad, Samsung Galaxy tab, will replace by any tablet computing as the value of $700-$1000

If you are interested take a look of the redemption voucher.

After 8 week later, I will update what I get.

May be get nothing but this will prove that CCM is giving empty promise.... and the rest of u can save time and no need to go...

stay tune !!!!

Edited by Prodikey

If you want your $89 back that you paid on the ipad, dont be afraid. Go down to 65 Chulia Street #25-05 OCBC Centre Singapore 049513. You must kick up a big fuss and raise your voice at them. They will give you back your money.YES, act firece and raise your voise that is the trick !!! If you see some stationary or items on the reception counter, that is better. Take it and throw it against the wall and yell at them more. Once they see that you mean business, they will be frightened. We got our money back this way. Some friends we know also got their money back this way one separate ocassions.

These people should be kicked out of Singapore !!!

I had call several times to CTM and the usual response was that the shipment was delayed.

Then I follow up with an email to show my discontent.

There was this guy name Peter who replied and assured me that I will be getting the tablet soon as their shipment had just arrived after an exchange of a few emails all showing my discontent.

I was surprised that within a few days a courier had called me and had arrived at my door in less than an hour with an MID WM8650 ..

Should have knew right guys? $89 for a Samsung Tab or Ipad is a joke and not what they had heavily advertised during the calls and presentation.

This misleading on the advertising. Is there a watchdog for this kind of scam? <_<

Hi all,

Like all greedy fools, I myself went thru' the whole 3 solid hrs of torment (instead of 2 hrs) and wrote them a S$98 cheaque for the tablet.

Jus, received my MID Android Tablet (after 12 weeks of waiting) and it clearly represents what the company is selling!

Besides, a few scratches here and there, the tablet is still a basically good, cheap, Chinese made Tablet!

Glad that I did not buy anything else from the company.

Personally, I dont expect much from this android Tablet but it does offer us the good reason why there is a huge price difference between Samsung Galaxy or Ipad tablet!! Stay away from those offers that sound too good to be true...there is always a reason to it.

Cheers to more fools out there!

Gone are the days during my secondary school days almost a decade ago when i used to work part time as a surveyor in Orchard road giving out scratch and win tickets to lure unsuspecting victims into a 2 hour nightmare for them to sign up a timeshare package. Now its moved on to flashy advertisement and direct marketing. But the concept is the same - Freebies + Singaporeans = Opportunity

Neutral Newbie

Dear Singaporeans,

We have attended the presentations and have canvassed the mode of operations of these organizations situated in OCBC Centre #25-05/06. Rest assure that there are current ongoing investigations.

Meanwhile, pls be warned AGAINST:- REALTY ACCESS, CONCORD DEVELOPMENTS PTE LTD, BOSTON VENTURES PTE LTD, PAN ASIA INVEST PTE LTD & THOMSON GROUP.

We received a

Neutral Newbie

Dear Singaporeans,

We have attended the presentations and have canvassed the mode of operations of these organizations situated in OCBC Centre #25-05/06. Rest assure that there are current ongoing investigations.

Meanwhile, pls be warned AGAINST:- REALTY ACCESS, CONCORD DEVELOPMENTS PTE LTD, BOSTON VENTURES PTE LTD, PAN ASIA INVEST PTE LTD & THOMSON GROUP.

We received a