Ex-NUS lecturer arrested in drug bust

Ahtong

don forget the high profile drug bust years ago, was it 2005 or 2006?

how many times we have read actors and actresses caught for drugs?

it seems that drug is more popular with the rich and famous, just that we are not rich and famous yet to realize the hard truth [:p]

Actually the hard truth I cannot understand is why a rich and famous don't know the powder he snorted is cocaine while a poor and dumb ought to have known the package a "friend" handed him contains drugs. [confused]

Wah how central narcotic bureau know ah? some people bao toh him issit?

must be got "good stuff" never share with ppl, than ppl angry and bao toh him!

there is a saying, only those u trust are most likely to betray u.

magnified..............

scholar cannot err?

higher education makes a person a saint???

That's what the ruling party is selling.

A person's moral and ethical integrity is tied to his/her education and success.

Therefore we must have full trust in them and vote for whatever policies they implement.

After all we can't go wrong with a cabinet full of scholars and successful people.

Nobody else can be trusted since everybody else is rubbish. :D

Actually the hard truth I cannot understand is why a rich and famous don't know the powder he snorted is cocaine while a poor and dumb ought to have known the package a "friend" handed him contains drugs. [confused]

The difference is how expensive your lawyer is. [laugh]

must be got "good stuff" never share with ppl, than ppl angry and bao toh him!

there is a saying, only those u trust are most likely to betray u.

I love this sentence man so frikking true. but on the other hand maybe is family want to stop him from abusing drugs.

maybe he had personal/family/work problems & his personality is the type tat can't take stress, so he resorted to drugs? ....scholar or not, he still deserves a little sympathy fr fellow human beings.

There is no sympathy for drug abusers.

what the heck does he teaches in the faculty of medicine??

"how to find the best location for your clinics?" [laugh] [laugh]

Medicinal properties of marijuana and heroin [:p]

what the heck does he teaches in the faculty of medicine??

"how to find the best location for your clinics?" [laugh] [laugh]

he was actually experimenting different type of drugs in order to tell the students mah :D

I love this sentence man so frikking true. but on the other hand maybe is family want to stop him from abusing drugs.

to me is more like u will only tell trusted ppl your "secrets", habits, day to day routines, etc.

so these ppl are most likely to succeed if they want to betray u, as they knows every tiny bitsy details of u!

thats y i never tell my wife what time i usually put my titi, in case she goes crazy and wans to kill me with a blow! [sly]

Maybe 'addiction' is hard to fight off?....... he knows it's 'no good' but cant kick it off? or maybe he enjoy taking the risk....