Mazda 6 vs subaru legacy

Expertz

I personally believe a true BMW is one with 6 heads instead of 4.

haha that why is said 318 , and 320 dont really bear the logo

↡ Advertisement

Need MPV... So no choice to sell.

Actually my co also ask me get a bigger car so can bring my Labrador out... But the only mpv I really like is the caldina Gt 4 bit too bad the forumer here sold it off 2 yrs ago lol

Now only the mps and gt4 catch my eye.... I like those rare cars... At least wun everytime see on road... Lol

can close thread already, i bought an accord from a very nice dealer

actually he was particularly nice because his car is priced to go unlike other dealers who post really high prices and try to chop you

the dealer even drove the car to a workshop of my choice for inspection and waited about an hour for them to inspect my car

i didn't even need to check for dings and dents, he willingly told me where are the paint chips, scratches and stuff that need patching up

later asked him to see the legacy and he was more than willing to drive the car out from its store location a few blocks away and offered to let me test drive the car despite the fact that i've already signed for the accord

very pleased with this dealer, got him to throw in a few other stuff like another round of grooming, full tank petrol and others

i think most important is the dealer's honesty, the dealer who i spoke with about the mazda 6 at tagore lane was simply horrid and i felt terrible after meeting him... i am just glad to have met a proper gentleman who is willing to sit down, take the time and discuss matters with me in a respectable and honest manner

i saw the car at 1pm, everything was only done at 6.30pm...

a car is a huge purchase and it is only right that the dealer takes the time and effort to make you feel comfortable with your purchase...

overall very nice experience, would surely recommend this dealer to my friends in the future!

Neutral Newbie

actually he was particularly nice because his car is priced to go unlike other dealers who post really high prices and try to chop you

the dealer even drove the car to a workshop of my choice for inspection and waited about an hour for them to inspect my car

i didn't even need to check for dings and dents, he willingly told me where are the paint chips, scratches and stuff that need patching up

later asked him to see the legacy and he was more than willing to drive the car out from its store location a few blocks away and offered to let me test drive the car despite the fact that i've already signed for the accord

very pleased with this dealer, got him to throw in a few other stuff like another round of grooming, full tank petrol and others

i think most important is the dealer's honesty, the dealer who i spoke with about the mazda 6 at tagore lane was simply horrid and i felt terrible after meeting him... i am just glad to have met a proper gentleman who is willing to sit down, take the time and discuss matters with me in a respectable and honest manner

a car is a huge purchase and it is only right that the dealer takes the time and effort to make you feel comfortable with your purchase...

overall very nice experience, would surely recommend this dealer to my friends in the future!

JDM version?

Edited by Taciturn

Neutral Newbie

yup!

its better than the kah motors version right?

JDM version is slightly smaller but better looking than the Kah Motors' version.

I prefer Mazda 6 and K5 though.

JDM version is slightly smaller but better looking than the Kah Motors' version.

I prefer Mazda 6 and K5 though.

my heart is with the m6 too, newer model + better interior + nicer color + looks bigger and feels bigger

but the dealer was terrible... maybe just my luck but the accord's good too :)

Neutral Newbie

my heart is with the m6 too, newer model + better interior + nicer color + looks bigger and feels bigger

but the dealer was terrible... maybe just my luck but the accord's good too :)

Maybe when the new generation's mazda 6 is launched in 3 to 4 years,you can trade in your Accord for one.

Actually my co also ask me get a bigger car so can bring my Labrador out... But the only mpv I really like is the caldina Gt 4 bit too bad the forumer here sold it off 2 yrs ago lol

Now only the mps and gt4 catch my eye.... I like those rare cars... At least wun everytime see on road... Lol

Same same...

Rare cars are our fetish [:p] .

If still cannot find these rare cars, we compromise by accepting "boy racers (WRX/EVO)" estates right?

[thumbsup] Congrats [thumbsup] .

Great to know that there are still nice dealers again.

mazda 6 mps over subaru

You are also a fellow MPS owner?

Which year and make of your car?

Is it the purple one with 3 owners that just had just been transacted?

If Legacy was to be the previous generation, it would have my vote, because it ticks all the right boxes. Current Subaru styling is really disappointing, loosing more of its heritage even more... Comparing Legacy with Mazda 6, Mazda 6 would have my vote totally because other than the driving performance of the Legacy, Mazda 6 wins over the Legacy. Anyway, congrats T.S., Accord is a great car too!!

Bro, share with us who's the dealer. i am looking for a 2nd hand car.

some updates on the dealer...

25th 1pm: went to find the dealer

2pm: saw the car

6pm: signed for the car plus all the stuff the dealer threw in

26th 1pm: dealer called, loan approved... able to collect the car today

scheduled to meet the dealer at 6pm

6pm: collected the car and signed every document... finished up everything by 7pm

7pm: drove off with my new car!

overall turn around time is about 24hrs only! simply amazing!

still extremely satisfied with this dealer... the co is called value cars, link is

http://www.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/listing.php?DL=2212

btw i have signed everything, took the car keys and all but due to miscalculation i still owe them $98 although the deal is considered closed...

the amount of honesty and trust involved is simply amazing! i don't have even a single thing to complain about this whole experience

the person i spoke to is jimmy...

hopefully he'll be able to give you as good an experience as he gave to me!

if we are comparing '09 Mazda6 2.0R vs. '09 Subaru Legacy 2.0i, I will go for Mazda6..

if we are comparing '09 Mazda6 2.5R vs. '09 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT, I will definitely go for Legacy!!! [:p]

more valuable purchase: both values are equally bad, everyone are rushing for Camry.

better fuel economy: definitely Mazda6.

reliability: both are okay.

performance: Legacy 2.5GT sure OK!

comfort: Mazda6 should win by that bit.

i agree with ur assessment

↡ Advertisement