Mazda 6 vs subaru legacy

Expertz

Sorry Boss.. No offence.. I dont like the current 2.5 GT.. The older models looks way better..

my 2 cents .. [laugh]

actually when i 1st look at the new gt i felt it look crappy also, but now i think it actually look great lol haha

but i still love 335 most, then u put 4 milo can wooooopost-75526-1295886572_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

actually when i 1st look at the new gt i felt it look crappy also, but now i think it actually look great lol haha

but i still love 335 most, then u put 4 milo can wooooo

Hmmm. Yeah true. .Haha.. If I had that money , I would rathr get a second hand E60 M5 ^^

Wow. So sexy li

oh i know what car liao, hahaha that time when this car is pop, i not yet driving also, a fast car that is worth for money!

but i still prefer the looks of 2.5 leggacy gt

If that you are the first owner, I would say you are dumb [:p] .

Retail at +$120K and Mazda known for it's lower resale value (I believe mainly to F/C).

During 2006, the car launched price was somewhere around the basic specs of a BMW 318 & some other conti cars like Volvo. EVO is retailing slightly about it and WRX (non-STI) is lower then MPS.

So in some order I arrange for performance & pricing.

WRX (Lower price, more aftermarket).

Legacy (Lower Price - AUTO)

BMW 318 (higher price - lower performance)

Volvo (higher price - lower performance)

EVO (higher price, of course more parts & easlier to mod).

MPS is an executive sedan with better performance (comparing stock with WRX, MPS wins) compared with other executive sedan.

However if that you are into pure perforamance and willing to mod the car, WRX will be the option as aftermarket parts are widely available.

However if that you are really into executive sedan, firstly, you would not want a Manual.... Secondly, Branding....

Some former members took a Volvo instead of the MPS as he had mentioned that if that he pulls into the hotel lobby in a

Volvo: bell boy will say "good morning sir, how can I help you... Do you need me to valet your car"....

If that he pulls in with a Mazda... "Hey, park over there"...

Not sold in sg Liao..... Mazda 6 mps

Last Sat, I spoke with few dealers about trading in my car...

2 Dealers at Turf offered me $55K.

1 dealer at commonwealth offered me paper value (

If that you are the first owner, I would say you are dumb [:p] .

Retail at +$120K and Mazda known for it's lower resale value (I believe mainly to F/C).

During 2006, the car launched price was somewhere around the basic specs of a BMW 318 & some other conti cars like Volvo. EVO is retailing slightly about it and WRX (non-STI) is lower then MPS.

So in some order I arrange for performance & pricing.

WRX (Lower price, more aftermarket).

Legacy (Lower Price - AUTO)

BMW 318 (higher price - lower performance)

Volvo (higher price - lower performance)

EVO (higher price, of course more parts & easlier to mod).

MPS is an executive sedan with better performance (comparing stock with WRX, MPS wins) compared with other executive sedan.

However if that you are into pure perforamance and willing to mod the car, WRX will be the option as aftermarket parts are widely available.

However if that you are really into executive sedan, firstly, you would not want a Manual.... Secondly, Branding....

Some former members took a Volvo instead of the MPS as he had mentioned that if that he pulls into the hotel lobby in a

Volvo: bell boy will say "good morning sir, how can I help you... Do you need me to valet your car"....

If that he pulls in with a Mazda... "Hey, park over there"...

actually to be frank, bmw 318, and 320, seems to be a car not really reflecting bmw logo

hahaha for it performance wise i think

look at the drifference from anything from 325, to 335 on wards, and the performance is big big difference

pricing of course also

Hmmm. Yeah true. .Haha.. If I had that money , I would rathr get a second hand E60 M5 ^^

Wow. So sexy li

no moeny for that la, but i heard the new m5 is intending to insert a twin scroll turbo into it

as the new bmw 320 will be replace by mini cooper sport 1.6 twin scroll turbo engine

seems that bmw is going to turbo all the makes soon, even with their signature m series

Last Sat, I spoke with few dealers about trading in my car...

2 Dealers at Turf offered me $55K.

1 dealer at commonwealth offered me paper value (

Edited by Galantspeedz

you still interested to sell ar? if start april still not sold... give me a buzz..... march i get my bonus.. i can tell you can buy or not.... i still very interested.....

you wanna change nick to mpspeed?

no moeny for that la, but i heard the new m5 is intending to insert a twin scroll turbo into it

as the new bmw 320 will be replace by mini cooper sport 1.6 twin scroll turbo engine

seems that bmw is going to turbo all the makes soon, even with their signature m series

Wow.. Thats good.. Less FC More Power..

I prefer the E60 M5.. [laugh] [laugh]

you still interested to sell ar? if start april still not sold... give me a buzz..... march i get my bonus.. i can tell you can buy or not.... i still very interested.....

Need MPV... So no choice to sell.

actually to be frank, bmw 318, and 320, seems to be a car not really reflecting bmw logo

hahaha for it performance wise i think

look at the drifference from anything from 325, to 335 on wards, and the performance is big big difference

pricing of course also

I personally believe a true BMW is one with 6 heads instead of 4.

↡ Advertisement