Arsenal fans fall in !

Speedz76

think your record wrong.

Let's start with the man himself. Throughout his illustrious career at Roma, De Rossi has been a committed, talismanic figure on the pitch. However, a succession of coaching changes, and an ever-changing support cast have stopped the Giallorossi from replicating their Scudetto success of 2001, the year before De Rossi made his first strides into the first team.

A five-time Serie A runner-up, he has frequently been linked with a move away the Olimpico, only to rebuff numerous suitors, and the 29-year-old's chances of turning around his losing record with his hometown club seem to be slight, unless Zdenek Zeman can mastermind an unlikely title triumph in the near future.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial...rs-to-never-win

i think ah cow commented based on your reference to totti not de rossi [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

ya lor.. you got twitter ar? i don;t have twitter so i only can follow what other posters say he post....

i think supposed to be done deal on Monday then either RM or Arsenal start to haggle on the buy out clause. I suspect Arsenal...that's how they turned vertoghen off supposedly [laugh]

Ya i got.

Super kaypoh fan ..

Must up to date hehe [laugh]

gunning for (huh) winger?

Arsenal make shock offer for Sevilla winger Jesus Navas

Aug.

Not sure how much of this is true but apparently Arsenal has made a

gunning for (huh) winger?

Arsenal make shock offer for Sevilla winger Jesus Navas

Aug.

Not sure how much of this is true but apparently Arsenal has made a

hmm. wierd signing for arsene. doesnt really fit into his current needs nor is it a step for the future given his age....

dont quite see the point.

it does actually if walcott is not renewing his contract......... a 1 for 1 exchange

Hmm. Still got Ox and gervinho mah.

Besides even carzola also can play wing.

injuried how?

you know lar... when arsenal players injuried min. also for whole season [laugh]

I tink i park here la, no need check soccernet, goal.com etc for latest transfer news..u guys doing all the work.. ^_^

fan share share mah.. [laugh]

Hmm. Still got Ox and gervinho mah.

Besides even carzola also can play wing.

Ox will be moving to a more CM (as if we don't have enough), when Caz goes flanking.

Can see if this is true in the coming Stoke match.

Gerv will switch L to R from time to time (while Walcott/Ox rarely do the same).

I've seen Ox play left not as comfortable as play right or mid.

don't you think so?

injuried how?

you know lar... when arsenal players injuried min. also for whole season [laugh]

not in general lah.. maybe Diaby or Jack (record holder currently), even Ramsey bounced pretty quick from nasty injury. Youngsters are quick to recover, Jack was just unlucky get one after another.

Ox will be moving to a more CM (as if we don't have enough), when Caz goes flanking.

Can see if this is true in the coming Stoke match.

Gerv will switch L to R from time to time (while Walcott/Ox rarely do the same).

I've seen Ox play left not as comfortable as play right or mid.

don't you think so?

No leh. Ox is more of a winger than a cm.

not in general lah.. maybe Diaby or Jack (record holder currently), even Ramsey bounced pretty quick from nasty injury. Youngsters are quick to recover, Jack was just unlucky get one after another.

still got vermalean, pussy, rosicky, gibbs all either long term injury or keep getting injuried again and again... but still practically out of season