Can you accept a SO with a history?

Ahtong

If your SO confess that she had 1 abortion before and gave another baby for adoption while her ex-BF is on the run from the law, can you accept her?

Or what if she is an ah lian gang member with tattoos all over the place?

What type of history can you tolerate?

What is SO? Sex object? I only know CO.......which is wife (aka commanding officer) [:p]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

NO WAY! second hand kopi cup with other people spoon stirring inside cannot take.

must be virgin.

If your SO confess that she had 1 abortion before and gave another baby for adoption while her ex-BF is on the run from the law, can you accept her?

Or what if she is an ah lian gang member with tattoos all over the place?

What type of history can you tolerate?

I know a real life wedding that got cancelled because of that.

Even in this future age, yes, there are some cultures that remain very traditional.

But honestly I think people are more liberal now. So standards may have changed. After all, if the girls start to play around, then the guys also get to play around right? (cos need both parties to be liberal)

If the woman is already working, late 20s or 30s - can accept lah if not virgin. It's understandable.

But if just out of sec school already not virgin - then it tells us something about their character.

But really lehz.. Nowadays virgin in Singapore are very rare, even those sec sch students can lost theirs at a young age of 13 or even younger. But to me, i still insists a chio bu who is a virgin though.