Fatal Accident.

Kilatz

One of my good friend has just passed away in a traffic accident yesterday evening.

I am still in shock at his sudden passing. He is still in his early 20s.

At the present moment news is still not clear about the accident involving his Mit Lancer somewhere in Admiralty. Apparently his crashed into a tree and he passed away on the spot.

Please guys, take care when you drive. Life is fragile.

My deepest heartfelt condolences to his family.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

i was on SLE last night an saw a mangled white lancer being carried away by a truck.

was that the one?

deepest condolences to his family members.

This morning I believe there is a fatal accident on tpe for a motor cyclist as I saw the police cover when I pass by the scene . Also at woodlands ave 2 , major accident as well where it was reported the car that overturned was speeding.

One of my good friend has just passed away in a traffic accident yesterday evening.

At the present moment news is still not clear about the accident involving his Mit Lancer somewhere in Admiralty. Apparently his crashed into a tree and he passed away on the spot.

If you friend is travelling at 70km/hour or below and crash, then i will feed very sad for him. But to crash and die when driving at 70km/hour is not that easy.

Neutral Newbie

Bro... we shall not guess the circumstances of the accident.

if investigations results are out, it can be a learning point for us to keep us safer in future.

:excl: i think this is a timely reminder to all to drive carefully especially in nighbourhood areas :excl:

[shakehead] nowadays i see so many just chiong 60 and above when the road limit is 50 [shakehead]

↡ Advertisement