Liverpool fans, should Roy be sacked?

Vid

Realli wonder which planet u live in. <_<

Pls lah.... CP make Darren Fletcher look like Messi u know. -_-

you read properly leh. is say Aqualani is better than CP lah. :angry:

you eyes got s--t huh [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

he is already performing well in the short 9 games he started and 9 games he come on as sub. 6 asist compare to SG who only got 9 for the whole season.

to think that he is not accustom to the game yet. this is astonishing.

[laugh][laugh] Ok ok Aquaman is good. Let get him back [laugh][laugh] U wanna consider writing a column with TheNewPaper. I bet u will be a great hit with SG readers. For sure u win that idiot who wrote abt SG Lion yesterday. [laugh][laugh]

you read properly leh. is say Aqualani is better than CP lah. :angry:

you eyes got s--t huh [laugh]

This u also know.... just realise i have not clear the s--t this morning [laugh][laugh]

I mean whoever compare to CP will be good lah. Aquaman compare to CP = Aquaman good. Fletcher compare with CP = Fletcher is machiam like Messi liao [laugh] Got It [laugh]

[laugh] Ok ok Aquaman is good. Let get him back [laugh] U wanna consider writing a column with TheNewPaper. I bet u will be a great hit with SG readers. For sure u win that idiot who wrote abt SG Lion yesterday. [laugh]

I say better than CP lah. <_< loan Aqua out to get CP you think worth it meh? :wacko:

This u also know.... just realise i have not clear the s--t this morning [laugh][laugh]

I mean whoever compare to CP will be good lah. Aquaman compare to CP = Aquaman good. Fletcher compare with CP = Fletcher is machiam like Messi liao [laugh] Got It [laugh]

so you agree in getting rid of Aqua to get CP?? [laugh]

anyway Aqua and Fletch different position leh...

plus CP is making Lucas look like Makeleli :blink:

so you agree in getting rid of Aqua to get CP?? [laugh]

anyway Aqua and Fletch different position leh...

plus CP is making Lucas look like Makeleli :blink:

Ok lah ok lah... i talk monkey. u talk donkey... seem like we really live in diff planets [laugh][laugh]

Ok lah ok lah... i talk monkey. u talk donkey... seem like we really live in diff planets [laugh][laugh]

no lah. we are trying to see who can out irritate each other only. [laugh][laugh]

U WON!!!!!! U piss me off liao [laugh][laugh][laugh]

As always. [laugh][laugh]

Anyway, did Soccermanageronline change any configuration recently?? look like need to change my formation to re-register a win liao.

My take on Aquilani is that for what he had shown in the 2nd half of last season, he deserves this season to show whether he can sustain that run. However, Roy is too quick to make that call. To make matter worse, he paid 5m to Juv to get Poulsen, a player who is near end of his career. Swopping a creative sparks for an old horse with cash top up, make Roy looks very very stupid.

For someone who had established himself as a regular starter at Juventus and impressed his bosses and fans alike, I do not see why Aquilani can be rated at CMI at Juventus, apart from downplaying the price of this mistake we made. The fact is, Juventus is so happy with him that they are signing him on after the loan.

In one transfer window, we make Juventus very very happy, twice.

hamburger....u should hv not that the game will end up a draw...cos that's wat pool needed...n that's wat roy is gd for. he can guarantee a draw...but a win?...he'll "spring" a surprise for that.

Maybe we should give him more time, sometimes i think its the player's calibre. not the manager

The group of players he has at his disposal consists of 13 Internationals who took part in the last WC. Roy did not inherited a mid table side but we played like one for almost half the season. This season, we have played 16, won 6 (5 at home and 1 away) and scoring 20 goals in the process. Last season, after Fulham played 16 games, they won 6 (5 at home and 1 away) and scoring 20 goals. Pure coincidental or is it more reflective of Roy's calibre.

That said, I will agree to give him time as long as he improves the team performance on the pitch. So far, our 2 most convincing victories are against teams who are struggling as well. We did not even give a good account of ourselves when facing the likes of Stoke, Wigan and Blackpool.

Till the end of the season, that's the longest time frame I am willing to give him.

The group of players he has at his disposal consists of 13 Internationals who took part in the last WC. Roy did not inherited a mid table side but we played like one for almost half the season. This season, we have played 16, won 6 (5 at home and 1 away) and scoring 20 goals in the process. Last season, after Fulham played 16 games, they won 6 (5 at home and 1 away) and scoring 20 goals. Pure coincidental or is it more reflective of Roy's calibre.

That said, I will agree to give him time as long as he improves the team performance on the pitch. So far, our 2 most convincing victories are against teams who are struggling as well. We did not even give a good account of ourselves when facing the likes of Stoke, Wigan and Blackpool.

Till the end of the season, that's the longest time frame I am willing to give him.

Totally agreed. Same goes to me....

Are you kidding... no more time to waste, sack him now...

Somebody pls tell RH to bench that sotong Lucas for good. For even put him on reserve team better. How can he miss a bloody sitter last saturday??? I really dunno.... zzzzzzz pls pls pls sell Lucas away....

↡ Advertisement