Record Breaking Bid for NEW Tampines DBSS 2

Ivan_06

DBSS is for those between $8k to $10k right???

DBSS housing grant criteria and BTO is different....

mine is for BTO in case you were wondering.... [laugh]

yes extend to 10K just for them

↡ Advertisement

just to note,

the $30k first timer grant is subjected to the combined salary.....

you earn above a range, you get nothing,

earn more, get less....

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10321p.nsf/w/...nt?OpenDocument

The link you sent is referring to AHG, which is on top and over the 30k we're referring to. There's no income cap on the first 30k which a citizen is entitled to on his/her first HDB purchase.

it's BTO....

but needless to say,

the designs for new BTO is swee swee lor....

just look at those just released at Woodlands.... [laugh]

Swee is swee la... but everything looks clinical leh.. and have you seen some of the layouts of the block per se??? When you are opening the door of your unit, there is an escape staircase landing just behind you... really feel not safe lor... I agree with my gf who told me that she's very scared that there might be somone behind who might rob her or something... (and these are the new BTOs in punggol and Bkt Panjang).

you can also check : http://www.simlian.com.sg/news/2010/Latest...0Sep%202010.pdf for the latest DBSS updates.

The link you sent is referring to AHG, which is on top and over the 30k we're referring to. There's no income cap on the first 30k which a citizen is entitled to on his/her first HDB purchase.

it's not on top of $30k for the BTO leah....

it's really salary based.... [bigcry]

Swee is swee la... but everything looks clinical leh.. and have you seen some of the layouts of the block per se??? When you are opening the door of your unit, there is an escape staircase landing just behind you... really feel not safe lor... I agree with my gf who told me that she's very scared that there might be somone behind who might rob her or something... (and these are the new BTOs in punggol and Bkt Panjang).

you can also check : http://www.simlian.com.sg/news/2010/Latest...0Sep%202010.pdf for the latest DBSS updates.

that's new BTO for you lor.... [laugh]

it's not on top of $30k for the BTO leah....

it's really salary based.... [bigcry]

Sigh. There is no $30k grant for BTO. Only for DBSS, EC and resale.

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10321p.nsf/w/...ment#TOC70310_2

The salary based grant is the AHG, coming on top and over the $30k grant we're referring to. Couples will not be eligable for AHG if they earn over $5k/m.

Sigh. There is no $30k grant for BTO. Only for DBSS, EC and resale.

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10321p.nsf/w/...ment#TOC70310_2

The salary based grant is the AHG, coming on top and over the $30k grant we're referring to. Couples will not be eligable for AHG if they earn over $5k/m.

I only know u either pay the $1500 or $2000 or something like that when you take the keys for BTO. Furthermore, when you get your HLE (HDB loan eligibility letter), they will tell you that the subsidy will apply only for that amount... the loan amount is dependent on your salary and they will take into consideration that you have to fork out a total of about 30% of your salary for the maintenance of your house blah blah. that's it in a nutshell in layman terms.

Edited by Xladyzstarx

I only know u either pay the $1500 or $2000 or something like that when you take the keys for BTO. Furthermore, when you get your HLE (HDB loan eligibility letter), they will tell you that the subsidy will apply only for that amount... the loan amount is dependent on your salary and they will take into consideration that you have to fork out a total of about 30% of your salary for the maintenance of your house blah blah. that's it in a nutshell in layman terms.

wait for this tamp dbss pricing to come out first.. i'm not very optimistic that prices will be attractive. so many cooling off measures announced by gahmen, maybe better to wait first. call bf tahan another year or 2, still young no need to rush into things.

wait for this tamp dbss pricing to come out first.. i'm not very optimistic that prices will be attractive. so many cooling off measures announced by gahmen, maybe better to wait first. call bf tahan another year or 2, still young no need to rush into things.

so you're female lah.... [laugh]

unless you're gay....

I'm young my bf nt young. =x Actually I'm also worried to wait. Scarly the prices rocket til we have to stay in District TENT... then hoseh liao lor.. no need marry no need to do anything. I'll be a spinster... [angel]

I'm young my bf nt young. =x Actually I'm also worried to wait. Scarly the prices rocket til we have to stay in District TENT... then hoseh liao lor.. no need marry no need to do anything. I'll be a spinster... [angel]

come over to Woodlands lor....

we welcome you.... [laugh]

for a re-sale HDB/ DBSS 4-room, you can get a 3-bedroom condo here....

or Executive Massionette or Executive Apartment here....

but you'll have to live with the "Woodlands" badge lack of value lor....

you want??? [laugh]