LTA website to check vehicle number

Vit4wd

Neutral Newbie

Is there anyway possible to see the name of the owner of the current ride at least?

there is this 2nd car dealer who is driving other's car and is parking at my area as it happened to my previous ride.

apparently, its against the law if the ownership is not being transferred.

Is there anyway possible to see the name of the owner of the current ride at least?

there is this 2nd car dealer who is driving other's car and is parking at my area as it happened to my previous ride.

apparently, its against the law if the ownership is not being transferred.

Dun have. If not, we will know who are the mistresses.. Lol

and why need owner's ID to check PARF rebates at scrap? dont u also want to find out more when u buy a car?

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys,

I remember there is a LTA site to check on a vehicle based on the vehicle number. Cant find the site, anyone can advise?

Also is there a way to check how many prior owners does the car ever had?.

Sorry to hijack his thread again, anyone know where I can find out previous carplate number of my car which I just bought 2nd hand ??  [bounce2] 

cause its having a relatively new carplate

Edited by Senny
  • Praise 1

Sorry to hijack his thread again, anyone know where I can find out previous carplate number of my car which I just bought 2nd hand ??  [bounce2] 

can't do that, if you have very good reason why need to find out, just write in to LTA

• Praise 1

can't do that, if you have very good reason why need to find out, just write in to LTA

ohh nvm, just wanted to check as my car "proclaim" no accident but the door has been swapped before

thanks bro for replying!  [drivingcar] 

Just log into your LTA log card account using your Singpass, you will be able to see your previous carplate number under the new car plate number. Mine also a second hand car with new number plate and it shows.

My car came with full previous owner contact and address details in the warranty booklet that was handed over to me. [:p]

Just log into your LTA log card account using your Singpass, you will be able to see your previous carplate number under the new car plate number. Mine also a second hand car with new number plate and it shows.

My car came with full previous owner contact and address details in the warranty booklet that was handed over to me. [:p]

Hi bro, under which tab do i check the previous carplate number??

Thanks in advance for the info! i have logged in the LTA log card account and there are lots of information to browse! [wave]

Hi bro, under which tab do i check the previous carplate number??

Thanks in advance for the info! i have logged in the LTA log card account and there are lots of information to browse! [wave]

I just checked, now no more display already. My printed log card from 2014 clearly shows the previous car plate number. I guess LTA has already removed this information.

You will have to write in to LTA to request for it.

I just checked, now no more display already. My printed log card from 2014 clearly shows the previous car plate number. I guess LTA has already removed this information.

Ohhh ok thanks bro! ! no wonder i cant find it anywhere in the portal !

Cheers bro!

Hi Bro,

LTA just called me and tell me there is no such services from LTA to show previous car plate number if you buy the 2nd hand car of the "newer" carplate.

Unless is you are the owner who retain the carplate number then u can see the old carplate number [;)]

ohh nvm, just wanted to check as my car "proclaim" no accident but the door has been swapped before

thanks bro for replying!  [drivingcar] 

like this? [grin]

bmw_m6_gif.gif

like this? [grin]

bmw_m6_gif.gif

Hahaha bro u see me too up already!

I just bought a humble jap car as long as durable can already, comfort is not within my pocket can hold =X

Hahaha bro u see me too up already!

I just bought a humble jap car as long as durable can already, comfort is not within my pocket can hold =X

aiyah I also same same [grouphug]

just renewed coe :grin:

then coe big drop :yuush:

• Praise 1

hahaha i predict on March 2017 the drop will be more significant =X

On year 2007 has the highest quota (2600) of COEs given out, expecting 2k vehicle scrapping within that month  :a-m1524: 

↡ Advertisement