The Global Invisible Class System

Shanhz

not trying to be racial here.. but a fren recently told me that after travelling around the world for the past few yrs, he realised that no matter what, end of the day humans are ranked in this order: whites, yellows, darks, blacks. he has learnt to accept this in the course of doing business. sad truth.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

i rank them like this...

plants and animals are ranked highly by me

humans no matter what skin they are....i still see them as outcasts.

there was once a guy who came to my house and told me that he can't touch dogs.... then i said very well and put him in the play pen [laugh] but i provided him a chair and a laptop so that he wont get bored.

even if that guy is black or white it won't change anything... cos they are still outcasts

not trying to be racial here.. but a fren recently told me that after travelling around the world for the past few yrs, he realised that no matter what, end of the day humans are ranked in this order: whites, yellows, darks, blacks. he has learnt to accept this in the course of doing business. sad truth.

mats considered dark or black?

Supercharged

i rank them like this...

there was once a guy who came to my house and told me that he can't touch dogs.... then i said very well and put him in the play pen [laugh] but i provided him a chair and a laptop so that he wont get bored.

even if that guy is black or white it won't change anything... cos they are still outcasts

Either you have some mental disorder or you have been joining cults.

I suggest you seek treatment.

Turbocharged

I thought the class system is those with $ and those without? -_-

Most times it is those with class and those w/o, regardless of skin colour.

Neutral Newbie

i rank them like this...

You're joking right? So in the event of a life threatening situation, you would choose to save a plant / animal over a fellow human being? :huh:

Neutral Newbie

You're joking right? So in the event of a life threatening situation, you would choose to save a plant / animal over a fellow human being? :huh:

maybe not plant lah.....

human being or animal... hmm hard to say leh.... depends on what the animal means to you and who the human being is....

There was a scientifically backed, well researched, documented study on IQ by human race.

Was basically:

Jewish-decent (forgot what it's technically called) > Yellow > White > Hispanic > Black

The first 3 difference was minimal. The others.......

Obviously, this study was not widely cited because of its implication.

Neutral Newbie

Either you have some mental disorder or you have been joining cults.

I suggest you seek treatment.

the ones who think that humans are a superior form as compared to other living organisms are the ones with real mental disorder.... think abt it

so how do you rank human beings? care to share... since you have such a sound mind

Supercharged

the ones who think that humans are a superior form as compared to other living organisms are the ones with real mental disorder.... think abt it

so how do you rank human beings? care to share... since you have such a sound mind

How do I rank human beings? That depends on what purpose are you ranking them for? If it is for business, I would rank them in terms of merit , capability, achievement. If in schools, in terms of results.

But one thing for sure....humans are not outcast. The things around you today in your house that allows you to live comfortably are innovated by humans. Do you think those are created by plants and animals?

Neutral Newbie

How do I rank human beings? That depends on what purpose are you ranking them for? If it is for business, I would rank them in terms of merit , capability, achievement. If in schools, in terms of results.

But one thing for sure....humans are not outcast. The things around you today in your house that allows you to live comfortably are innovated by humans. Do you think those are created by plants and animals?

hahaha well said ^_^

anyway i think humans are dumb..... there is war everywhere... different countrymen will be arguing about who is more superior.... even if same country, people will be arguing about which race is superior.... even if same race they will be arguing abt which religion is more superior... even if same religion they will be arguing abt which family is doing better.... even if same family ppl will still be arguing due to differences ending in divorce and other more scary stuff

in short human beings are just dumb asses who love to fight just to show others they are superior

how come you say that all these dumb asses are not outcasts?

Turbocharged

hahaha well said ^_^

anyway i think humans are dumb..... there is war everywhere... different countrymen will be arguing about who is more superior.... even if same country, people will be arguing about which race is superior.... even if same race they will be arguing abt which religion is more superior... even if same religion they will be arguing abt which family is doing better.... even if same family ppl will still be arguing due to differences ending in divorce and other more scary stuff

in short human beings are just dumb asses who love to fight just to show others they are superior

how come you say that all these dumb asses are not outcasts?

Brother black, I think animals also fight among themselves one.

My 2 dogs fight eveyday too.

And I think plants also got fight for space and light.

(edited)

Its power and money first. Race is the last consideration (in those cases where it is a consideration). Besides I think your order is wrong. its just three levels, whites, then jews + indian asians etc, then oriental asians + hispanics + arabs + blacks (note that theres a bit of a blend between the darker skinned people of the 2nd level, and the fairer skinned people of the bottom level in between the two classes).

Edited by Elfenstar

Turbocharged

Its power and money first. Race is the last consideration (in those cases where it is a consideration). Besides I think your order is wrong. its just three levels, whites, then jews + indian asians etc, then oriental asians + hispanics + arabs + blacks (note that theres a bit of a blend between the darker skinned people of the 2nd level, and the fairer skinned people of the bottom level in between the two classes).

What is the different between indian asians and Indian??

↡ Advertisement