The Perfect Storm Of The Stock Market?

so fast ah?

Enz hit 235,Merc hit 5,GenHK also on my buy price

if today all shun shun, can be good day..keke

Basket... I kenna called from HK by the 銅鑼灣查FIT人 why the AMG accelerate so fast... Must be one of you guys step the throttle... Wonder is it the 800+HP Subaru doctor???

Anyway still early days. Even with speed limiter AMG mercs is 250km/h, now we still cruising 50km/h steady steady on the CTE. Once we cross the speed limit, i see the TP with the camera or the patrol car, then better step brakes ar.... Caught at 150-200km/h and brought to halt is quite painful and many many demerit points for life... [:p]

↡ Advertisement

Basket... I kenna called from HK by the 銅鑼灣查FIT人 why the AMG accelerate so fast... Must be one of you guys step the throttle... Wonder is it the 800+HP Subaru doctor???

Anyway still early days. Even with speed limiter AMG mercs is 250km/h, now we still cruising 50km/h steady steady on the CTE. Once we cross the speed limit, i see the TP with the camera or the patrol car, then better step brakes ar.... Caught at 150-200km/h and brought to halt is quite painful and many many demerit points for life... [:p]

Em kuan ngo kor shi ah tai kor! BTW now back to .45 liao [nod]

Em kuan ngo kor shi ah tai kor! BTW now back to .45 liao [nod]

Steady steady. AMG is one solid car. Should out-run the BMX bikes. 50km/hr no problem.

Ang Mo Kias from CS couldn't hold and had a premature E at 45km/hr.

Let's just watch, give it 5-7 good trading days.... [laugh]

Slow and steady acceleration, but we don't break the speed limit until the coast is clear....

Wasted neber chase Pec and Renew, action damn hiong.

Abalone got discount, quality still good?

pec yesterday or day before went down to as low as 83c... i bet many punters tot game over liao... then BB cheong it up 5 c later in the day, today cheong some more... ppl say pec follows oil price... bur all BB work lah.. firm believers in pec are rewarded for their faith.. TA cannot show one..