Road Rage Guy Jailed 6 months

Chiongster

Neutral Newbie

http://thecourtroom.stomp.com.sg/stomp/cou...e_incident.html

Malaysian broke man's arm with mop stick in road rage incide

20 Apr 2010

Source: The Straits Times

A MOTORIST who broke the arm of another with a wooden pole in a road rage incident was jailed six months yesterday.

Malaysian Tan Eng Heong, 47, an IT manager here, was convicted of causing grievous hurt to Mr Chua Cheng Hai, 45. He is appealing against the sentence and is currently out on $10,000 bail.

During the 2 1/2-day hearing, a district court heard how the assault began when Mr Chua, who was driving a Mercedes-Benz van, cut into Tan

↡ Advertisement

Somehow i found out when people are driving, angry spirit will take over them... i have friends, who is very patient and good tempered but once they are behind the wheel can start to see them tsk here tsk there and start to become aggressive.. and impatient, i think is the angry spirit on the road causing this ^_^ ^_^

Neutral Newbie

he not foreign enough.... only malaysian.

if he got blue eye and golden hair, the judge will give him chance.

Drive Wish dare to act garang.

Poor fella.

Get a real car please!

Now assuming if the fellow which started a fight end up having his arms broken , how would the verdict be ? Would the fellow breaking the arm be charged for self defense? How do u determine who is wrong in a fight?

I never knew car have real and fake? So getting a hummer would mean you are a "REAL" man ?

Side joke , how about gold hair (dyed) , blue contact lenses ? Think the punishment double.

Edited by CH_CO

if his jail term serves as punishment & no further medical compensation, then its done lohhhh.

if jail still has to compensate, then really lose liao.

guess, that van driver's also 1 b------d to have initiated this incident + cat & mouse chase . . . .

sometimes, its this type of f--ker that started this nonsense, just that this guy went extra to hit him like that.

he should have stayed in his car & wait for him to come b4 raisinh his mob stick as self-defence, or ram him to claim insurance instead . . . .

sigh.

sigh....what for?

waste effort, waste time, waste money.

one way i keep cool on the roads whenever i meet such drivers is by asking myself a question.

"if you engage them, do you waste effort, waste time and waste money?"

and the answer is always yes.

just like today an Impreza GT-S trying so hard to imprezz me by cutting in and out of the roads. i just stuck to my lane and ended up in front of him. waste effort waste time, waste money.....hai..

↡ Advertisement