Women can be good drivers too! The men just don't get it! :)

Kopitehc

Meeee too!! Lazy weekends

===============

Hahaha.

Looks like your topic touched a raw nerve in some of the guys here.

Too bad cos I just read & post here for some light entaintement & look for good lobangs only. Why get so worked up over a topic about guys & gers?

Anyway I hope this storm in a teacup will blow over soon & we can go back to our nice afternoon tea & scones. [cool]

↡ Advertisement

You drive faster.

She drove for 10yrs and still can't execute a parking.

I believe u are a good driver. You post this question in a Male dominated forum, you will get their male answers.

I can't stand some guys treating you with vulgar words - Pity their wives / Gfs...

===============

Hahaha.

Looks like your topic touched a raw nerve in some of the guys here.

Too bad cos I just read & post here for some light entaintement & look for good lobangs only. Why get so worked up over a topic about guys & gers?

Anyway I hope this storm in a teacup will blow over soon & we can go back to our nice afternoon tea & scones. [cool]

Yeah, dunno why must start in 1st place, MEN! hahaa...

They don't like ladies in Men's Forum, huh?

I read in another thread, they can fight over who's car is better, pengz!

Yeah,,,, lazy afternoon tea in shorts! I want yogurts!

She drove for 10yrs and still can't execute a parking.

I believe u are a good driver. You post this question in a Male dominated forum, you will get their male answers.

I can't stand some guys treating you with vulgar words - Pity their wives / Gfs...

Yeah, but well, if i'm bothered, i will forever be in beauty forums, so boring right?

btw: whoever gf or wife wants interesting forums for beauty and branded bags, can find me hahaa

I love shopping! :wub::wub::wub:

I'm very happy to know that after a few pages of this thread, there's still nice people around.

Yi Zhong Mi chi Ban Zhong Ren = One type of rice feeds all types of people.

We can't control people's stupidity but we can control our own temper.

Happy CNY man! I resting till Monday. Don't want to start work.

if everything else is the same, is the insurance premium higher or lower for a female than a male driver ?

Does gender applies in Insurance Premiums? This I'm not sure. hmmm

I only know my current car insurance ex cause it's a sporty car, i read that my car insurance is more expensive than normal car. I have yet to find out cause i just got the new car this month.

nvm if they can drive better or not ... it's a turn-on when they driving while wearing skirts ... very distracting as a front passenger.

This i want to complain, v hard to drive if wearing dresses, especally those slim fit ones. or slim skirts.

hiaz,,,

Women drivers can be safer if they remember to use their mirrors...many times I have seen them driving out the carpark with their side mirrors still folded in....fantastic. [dizzy][shocked][hur]

actually i think w/o usin side mirrors really hone your drivin skills, n it actually forces u to chk blindspots. try it! i

even after drivin for 10+ yrs, i stil find there's diff betw foldin n unfoldin them wen tryin out a number of times!

but if u really can master it, kudos to u!

cheers!

Sometimes i envy women driving Pick-Ups / Lorry / Buses, they really can handle the road v well, especially those filter lane, v narrow for a big bus and they can control very well. hahaha

Class 4 & 5 not easy!

hmmm.. this one i agree w u. esp those drivin big rigs w/trailers doin u-turn, really precision!!! at times wen i thot cannot jalan / mount kerb liao, they cleared it!!!

This i want to complain, v hard to drive if wearing dresses, especally those slim fit ones. or slim skirts.

hiaz,,,

this is also another reason why it seems that many women don't drive well..

must bother about their skirts, adjust the mirror to their face to touch up on their makeup, nail polish etc..

Does gender applies in Insurance Premiums? This I'm not sure. hmmm

I only know my current car insurance ex cause it's a sporty car, i read that my car insurance is more expensive than normal car. I have yet to find out cause i just got the new car this month.

sadly the truth is Yes Women's insurance is cheaper than Men by a couple of hundred $.

there are a lot more male drivers on the roads as compared to female drivers.. definitely u'll encounter some bad male drivers because there are so many male drivers on the roads.

the number of female drivers on the road is already so little and yet u can still encounter bad female drivers. that has to mean something isnt it?

i believe it is the other things that females do in the car while driving as well as lack of practice that contributes to this happening.

My mother-in-law has been driving for 30+ years on a manual too. Kept boosting she has 30+ yrs driving experience in front of me and others. Recently, I found out she's buey zai.

Sat in my car the other day, screamed for me to brake when she saw a car brake in front of me at 60kmph even though there's still plenty of allowance and the car in front is gradually stopping instead of jamming onto the brakes. I just continued for some distance before tapping onto the brakes to a gradual stop. Even experience female drivers have poor judgment.

On another occasion, I saw a parallel lot which was quite sufficient for my car (1.5l average car only), wanted to move in and my mother-in-law said it's impossible citing the lot is too small for my car. I was confident and parked in one try. She couldn't believe. Experience female drivers have low spatial capabilities too.

I've only been driving for < 5yrs and sure most bros here would have no problem with the above too. The key issue is how well you drive relative to your years of experience and I'm certain male drivers perform better in this aspect. Even if there are more fatal accidents with male drivers, the statistics are relative to the number of male and female drivers on the road so all is not lost. Female drivers in relativity are more dangerous.

1 good female driver vs 9 bad female drivers

7 good male drivers vs 3 bad male drivers

Out of the 1 good female driver, 0.5 drives often and 0.5 prefers their husband to drive

Out of the 7 good make drivers, 0.9 drives often and 0.1 prefers their wife to drive

So you see which gender will appear on the newspaper more often? It doesn't take a genius to understand statistics are just misleading without the complete background.

Peace! Let's just continue doing what we do best.

My mother-in-law has been driving for 30+ years on a manual too. Kept boosting she has 30+ yrs driving experience in front of me and others. Recently, I found out she's buey zai.

Sat in my car the other day, screamed for me to brake when she saw a car brake in front of me at 60kmph even though there's still plenty of allowance and the car in front is gradually stopping instead of jamming onto the brakes. I just continued for some distance before tapping onto the brakes to a gradual stop. Even experience female drivers have poor judgment.

On another occasion, I saw a parallel lot which was quite sufficient for my car (1.5l average car only), wanted to move in and my mother-in-law said it's impossible citing the lot is too small for my car. I was confident and parked in one try. She couldn't believe. Experience female drivers have low spatial capabilities too.

I've only been driving for < 5yrs and sure most bros here would have no problem with the above too. The key issue is how well you drive relative to your years of experience and I'm certain male drivers perform better in this aspect. Even if there are more fatal accidents with male drivers, the statistics are relative to the number of male and female drivers on the road so all is not lost. Female drivers in relativity are more dangerous.

1 good female driver vs 9 bad female drivers

7 good male drivers vs 3 bad male drivers

Out of the 1 good female driver, 0.5 drives often and 0.5 prefers their husband to drive

Out of the 7 good make drivers, 0.9 drives often and 0.1 prefers their wife to drive

So you see which gender will appear on the newspaper more often? It doesn't take a genius to understand statistics are just misleading without the complete background.

Peace! Let's just continue doing what we do best.

For this case, she got no confident in you lah or you could be driving dangerously not necessary she buay Zai.

Cause we driver, when we become Vech Com we are always assuming that everyone have to drive like us.

↡ Advertisement