Appealing for witness accident along alexandra road on 26/01

Babysaint

hi guys.. im appealing for a witness for an accident that happened on the 26 of jan 2010 at around 1715 involving a PA plate mini bus and a darkgrey mazda 3 sp

my girlfriend was driving along alexandra road(anchorpoint) going towards anchorpoint shopping point when a mini bus suddenly swerve and change lane without checking blind spot.

now the PA plate driver is accusing her or comming out of the slip road without checking traffic and bang him.

my damage is on the front driver side while his damage is on the rear left.

any witness please PM me to get my number

any help will be greatly appreciated!!

thanks

-brandon

↡ Advertisement

The damage is a tell tale sign. No need witness.

Coming out from the slip road towards anchorpoint will have to give way to traffic from the right. Not really a clear cut case even from the damage sustained......

Neutral Newbie

hi guys.. im appealing for a witness for an accident that happened on the 26 of jan 2010 at around 1715 involving a PA plate mini bus and a darkgrey mazda 3 sp

my girlfriend was driving along alexandra road(anchorpoint) going towards anchorpoint shopping point when a mini bus suddenly swerve and change lane without checking blind spot.

now the PA plate driver is accusing her or comming out of the slip road without checking traffic and bang him.

my damage is on the front driver side while his damage is on the rear left.

any witness please PM me to get my number

any help will be greatly appreciated!!

thanks

-brandon

Unless the minibus reverse into your gf car, or else how to fight? Ur gf should had anticipate and practised defensive driving.. It's not even side by side collision..

Unless the minibus reverse into your gf car, or else how to fight? Ur gf should had anticipate and practised defensive driving.. It's not even side by side collision..

Ppl who post here and in many other forums about his gf this and gf that...sure will defend that their gf will be always RIGHT!

Until the fella wake-up ( if ever) some many moons and sun years later and start to wonder why he is so daft for so many donkey years until he could not even see the dent created in the van's bumper was not as bad as the vacuum created in his brain!...LOL

The gf fault lah. Already say slip road no eyes see one meh? I also kanna a couple of time near miss at the junction mention and 8 out of 10 are cause by female drivers coming out of the slip road without checking the main road. Best part is I honk them they sometimes even dun bother or rather dunno I am honking them. For guy driver usually they will wave at me apologetically. ^_^

Neutral Newbie

Dude u have no case even u have a witness.Clearly ur GF error of judgement and dashed out before the minibus passed her completely else there's no way ur GF car could have banged the rear of the minibus which was going straight on the main road.

Gf coming out of slip road go join main road kena hit?

Or already on the straight main road, and bus swerve into her car?

Two totally different scenario leh.

Either the bus driver is lying about the slip road or the gf is lying about going straight!

think u all need to draw out what happen during the accident for the insurance company..

they can actually check based on the damage on both the vehicle..

No photos taken? Next time, first thing is to take out camera and start snapping away before shifting the vehicle..

Gf coming out of slip road go join main road kena hit?

Or already on the straight main road, and bus swerve into her car?

Two totally different scenario leh.

Either the bus driver is lying about the slip road or the gf is lying about going straight!

This argument alone will push it toward a 50:50 case, as it will be her word, against his ... unless visual evidence could be supported by a material witness.

HOWEVER,

The fact that the bus' damage is sustained on the rear and her Mazda, the front, will skew the claim in favor of the mini bus driver. Probably 70:30 or 80:20 in his favor.

Her's will be a very weak case.

She should consider herself lucky, if she is not awarded 100% blame by the insurers!

Having said that, I have encountered, on numerous occassions, lady drivers who come out of slip roads to join a main road, or even simply switching lanes and do not check their blind spot.

I really do not know why they are so unable to just turn their freakin' heads for about 2 seconds, to check their blind spots!

↡ Advertisement