Taiwan: Free and Easy

Sgnick

Hi,

anyone did F&E of Taiwan (north to south multi cities, not just Taipei), can advise on your iterary and nice places to go?

Also, anyone gone to the mountaneous farm region? Is there farmstay available?

Thanks

↡ Advertisement

Hi,

anyone did F&E of Taiwan (north to south multi cities, not just Taipei), can advise on your iterary and nice places to go?

Thanks

I think for Taiwan, the ppl there very friendly one. I go there for training before, once they know you are not a local, they are willing to bring you around. You can just go there and ask the ppl there to be your guide.

i jus went taiwan beginning of the mth. for farmstay, u can stay at shangri la farmstay. its up in the hills. i tink quite famous. then can also stay at the sun moon lake.quite a relaxing place. other then that, i not so sure.nvr really interested in taiwan...except this is a company trip, so jus went ahead.

Taiwan is easy to goes with MTR or Train to anywhere in Taiwan

err... I dun quite really agree... it is more true only for city area like taipei & kaohsiung but for some rural areas, train can only reach certain area and then u need to have car... especially the east regions

Yarhs. They got trains to bring you around the whole country.

Just like our MRT. They also have the Bullet Train! Damn fast one. 300+km/h? or was it 400? I cant rmb.

I cant find my iternary for that time I went.

yeah... i love taiwan...

taiwan girls are free and quite easy...

hahaha

Brother, this sort of statement not nice to say, generalizing all Taiwan woman as loose.

If any of the brothers here have a taiwan wife, it won't go down nice. You know what I mean?

Just like if Mr.A got a Thai wife and someone says that all Thai woman are whores,

that will surely spark a holy war. Correct boh?

Turbocharged

err... I dun quite really agree... it is more true only for city area like taipei & kaohsiung but for some rural areas, train can only reach certain area and then u need to have car... especially the east regions

Main cities and towns are easily accessible by trains. In towns and cities, their MRT/taxis work well enough. But to fully explore, esp the more rural areas, self drive/ride will be best. Too bad I did not self drive when I went in 2007.

Hi,

Thanks

How many days and when will you be arriving there? I'm heading there in March next year.

Brother, this sort of statement not nice to say, generalizing all Taiwan woman as loose.

If any of the brothers here have a taiwan wife, it won't go down nice. You know what I mean?

Just like if Mr.A got a Thai wife and someone says that all Thai woman are whores,

Correct [nod]

(edited)

How many days and when will you be arriving there? I'm heading there in March next year.

I am later than that, maybe july

Maybe 8-9 days?

Edited by Sgnick

I am later than that, maybe july

Maybe 8-9 days?

I go there every year. These ought to help you plan out your trip.

http://www.welcome2taiwan.net/

http://wikitravel.org/en/Jiufen

http://www.taiwanderful.net/guides/budget-...modation-taipei

http://www.taiwan.net.tw/

Attachments. Hoe all these helps.

Forgot to add, lots of other places to visit, need further assist, let me know. Will try to help.

city10_15en.pdf

city29_35en.pdf

Taipei.pdf

Edited by Mazdaowner

i apologize for any misunderstanding...

but they are definitely much more easy going and friendlier ...

even on the streets you can chat up a girl and she'll bring you around... unlike sg

i apologize for any misunderstanding...

but they are definitely much more easy going and friendlier ...

even on the streets you can chat up a girl and she'll bring you around... unlike sg

Yeah, friendly yes, but when you term EASY, almost everyone will think

they can do a one night stand with any woman on the street. I'm not going to

go into further detail bro, but best think about the terminology before using it.

Back during my army days, I was sent to the guardroom for 7 days for hitting

two fellows for making snide remarks about my wife.

I see it this way, you can call me what you want, but no one can say anything about my wife, family,

because that is the lowest means of attack, and they cannot defend themselves.

The two kana 21 days.

↡ Advertisement