How much doea a SE earn?

Ahtong

Let's say someone is an SE for Toyota. Is it possible to make $10k a month?

What about those working for less popular brands?

↡ Advertisement

Possible if you are hardworking cos its based on commission.

Neutral Newbie

Used to hear dat SEs in BM durin the late 90s, corolla days, make abt 10k to 20k. There was 1 high roller, 45k.

Bt nowadays I hear dat nt so much anymore. Bt guess 10k still can bah.

Neutral Newbie

ya man. if can work at toyota, honda, hyundai and chevrolet best... confirm sell and make big bucks... :D

You need contacts to get into. And of course experience in selling other car brands or 2nd hand cars.

I know of a friend that works in SM motor. Monthly is always 5 figure by selling as little as 4 cars. Less work but really need to provide excellent service. [thumbsup]

I know of a friend that works in SM motor. Monthly is always 5 figure by selling as little as 4 cars. Less work but really need to provide excellent service. [thumbsup]

Sorry SM motors is what motors ah pardon my noobness.

I don't think can earn so much ba...

Sorry SM motors is what motors ah pardon my noobness.

I don't think can earn so much ba...

SM is Volvo....

sell 4 cars get 5 figure sounds possible leh.

all this niche car earn quite a bit per car la. I know for mini, it's abt 5 k but each month on average maybe 1 or 2 cars sales. Work alternate days. Maybe my SE don't wanna release too much info.

Could be possible. Other than getting the new car commission, can get commission on Loan, insurance, if buyer got old car to trade in then still can get some commission. [thumbsup]

Possible [nod][nod]

Have heard from my Kaki whom is a sales manager in this car line that some SE earned even much much more than their company's sales manager monthly [inlove][inlove][inlove]

For a job based on comms plan, I think it might not be meaningful to guess how much they earn. The skies' the limit really. Another place to look are the property agents/consultants... the range is too huge...

Recently walked into a showroom at Leng Kee (don't want to disclose which one) and found that service attitude is quite bad. Because I walked to the counter and politely ask questions, but none of them bother. Ask a 2nd time, and finally 1 guy answered even though there was a panel of them, and when this guy answered, he is still staring at his laptop while talking to me. Without thinking too much, the first thing that comes to my mind is that the sales folks must have really earned more than enough so there is no motivation at all to talk to customers anymore. So I should not spend too much either... sigh.

↡ Advertisement