OMG another player to ManC

Yeshe

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

What City need now is a good manager. With all these factors...... who say u cannot buy title. Ask Blackburn, Chelski n Man U. Lots of $, Good Manager and Good Players = League Title

Only Blackburn falls in the buy title cat.

IMO, Chelsea has build the team up since Kent Bates days. Similarly that goes to ManU.

If Chelsea and Manu is classified as the same cat as Blackburn, Liverpool also fall in the same cat.

Edited by Laukuikor
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
[shakehead][shakehead] MAN CITY R LOSERS ...ALREADY LOSE ALL THEIR FRIENDLIES ....MARK HUGHES RUBBISH COACH,MAN UTD UNDER SAF ARE THE REAL DEAL FOR MANCHESTER;ALWAYS WILL BE ,TEVES, ADBAYOR,& WHOEVER ELSE WHO JOINS MC DO IT FOR MONEY, NOT 4 LOVE OF THE JERSEY THEY WEAR ;CANT BLAME THEM-THEY HAVE FAMILIES U KNOW....MAN CITYS GLORY DAYS IN THE 70s CANNOT BE REPEATED TDAY;EVEN THEN THEY DID NOT ACHIEVE MUCH;THEY WERE DUBBBED THE 'NEARLY TEAM;NEARLY WON THIS OR THAT TROPHY...A BIT LIKE EVERTON BUT EVERTON TODAY HAVE A RESPECTED TEAM UNDER THE CAPABLE MOYES [:p][:p]

(edited)

Only Blackburn falls in the buy title cat.

IMO, Chelsea has build the team up since Kent Bates days. Similarly that goes to ManU.

If Chelsea and Manu is classified as the same cat as Blackburn, Liverpool also fall in the same cat.

I think ur interpretation is different. Liverpool dun fall into that category yet UNTIL THEY WIN THE TITLE WHICH THEY STILL HAVENT, for godness sake. Chelski n Man U dun consider............. i duno who is liao.

Nowadays $ talk. With $ u can buy good managers, good players. These 2 alone can win u titles. So isnt = buying titles? Liverpool are going the same way. If not, they spend 20mil on Torres for what? Real Madrid spend like nobody business for what? They wan the La Liga title and UCL titles from Barca. U think MH's Man City spend so much for what? They wanna break into the big 4 next season or at least win a Cup.

Edited by Kingcopa

[shakehead][shakehead] MAN CITY R LOSERS ...ALREADY LOSE ALL THEIR FRIENDLIES ....MARK HUGHES RUBBISH COACH,MAN UTD UNDER SAF ARE THE REAL DEAL FOR MANCHESTER;ALWAYS WILL BE ,TEVES, ADBAYOR,& WHOEVER ELSE WHO JOINS MC DO IT FOR MONEY, NOT 4 LOVE OF THE JERSEY THEY WEAR ;CANT BLAME THEM-THEY HAVE FAMILIES U KNOW....MAN CITYS GLORY DAYS IN THE 70s CANNOT BE REPEATED TDAY;EVEN THEN THEY DID NOT ACHIEVE MUCH;THEY WERE DUBBBED THE 'NEARLY TEAM;NEARLY WON THIS OR THAT TROPHY...A BIT LIKE EVERTON BUT EVERTON TODAY HAVE A RESPECTED TEAM UNDER THE CAPABLE MOYES [:p][:p]

Either u are naive or u are 1 hell of a joker. Footballers now...... whr got talk about loyalty...... Who can paid me, i will work for who. Simple as that.

Turbocharged

Just as SAF said....... you just can't bring 10 strikers to a match ......... [hur]

wondering how some of the strikers felt when left on reserve list ...... :ph34r:

like someone said before, play 2-4-4 formation lor [idea]

Neutral Newbie

I think ur interpretation is different. Liverpool dun fall into that category yet UNTIL THEY WIN THE TITLE WHICH THEY STILL HAVENT, for godness sake. Chelski n Man U dun consider............. i duno who is liao.

Liverpool have won before. From 70s to 80s, dont tell me they did not buy players slowly? Or They were the team that bought the title?

Chelsea was build slowly, RGulit, Di Matteo, DWise, MHughes etc..

Manu was also build slowly BRobson, BMcclair, LSharpe etc...

Liverpool have won before. From 70s to 80s, dont tell me they did not buy players slowly? Or They were the team that bought the title?

Chelsea was build slowly, RGulit, Di Matteo, DWise, MHughes etc..

Manu was also build slowly BRobson, BMcclair, LSharpe etc...

I think we both have different view. Argue further wont get us anywhr. U have ur view and i have my view. I dun need u to accpet my view neither u will wan me to accept ur view.

Neutral Newbie

Either u are naive or u are 1 hell of a joker. Footballers now...... whr got talk about loyalty...... Who can paid me, i will work for who. Simple as that.

SGerrad almost sold his loyalty to Chelsea.

Neutral Newbie

I think we both have different view. Argue further wont get us anywhr. U have ur view and i have my view. I dun need u to accpet my view neither u will wan me to accept ur view.

I agreed. I think only agreed on Blackburn.

SGerrad almost sold his loyalty to Chelsea.

Well at least last min, he realise he still love LIVERPOOL. This is true loyalty at least to me. But overall Robbie Fowler is still my all time favourite. His second stint at Anfield........... futher enhance his status as GOD of Anfield.

Neutral Newbie

Nowadays $ talk. With $ u can buy good managers, good players. These 2 alone can win u titles. So isnt = buying titles? Liverpool are going the same way. If not, they spend 20mil on Torres for what? Real Madrid spend like nobody business for what? They wan the La Liga title and UCL titles from Barca. U think MH's Man City spend so much for what? They wanna break into the big 4 next season or at least win a Cup.

With $ you cant buy SAF or AW or Hiddinks. With $ you cant buy all the best player at one go.

Only see it happen once, at least close to it, at Blackburn.

Turbocharged

i think wat he meant was, the teams that spend $$$ and change at least 50% of the core team. i dont remember Man U changing more than 50% of their starting XI during transfer window, dont think liverpool or arsenal does, but if u look at chelsea previously and man city now. Man City spending style like chelsea previously, but not as effective

Neutral Newbie

Well at least last min, he realise he still love LIVERPOOL. This is true loyalty at least to me. But overall Robbie Fowler is still my all time favourite. His second stint at Anfield........... futher enhance his status as GOD of Anfield.

SGerrad is nothing compare to Carrager.

I'll like to add in however ... loyalty from player to club is one thing.

Clubs' loyalty to the player is another ....

Paul Merson - sold away to boro despite being at Arsenal for 15 years

Robbie Fowler - sold to Leeds as they prefer Owen to him

David Beckham - sold because he can wear victoria's undies and Fergusen can't. (hahaha)

Lee Hendrie - sold away because he was told 'no future' at Villa

Raul - was almost 'sold' becoz Perez deosn't like him ..

All of the above payers are most committed to their clubs and yet discarded or almost.

$$ counts in more in actual.

i think wat he meant was, the teams that spend $$$ and change at least 50% of the core team. i dont remember Man U changing more than 50% of their starting XI during transfer window, dont think liverpool or arsenal does, but if u look at chelsea previously and man city now. Man City spending style like chelsea previously, but not as effective

No realli 50%. Man U buy Cantona from Leeds and he win titles for them. Blackburn buy SAS, they win titles for them, Chelski buy tons of players, they win titles for them. Liverpool buy tons of players, still havent win the league title yet.

↡ Advertisement