How to change a car registration number?

Hammerhammer

Is there anyway to change a car registration number? I got this new car recently but it comes with an unlucky number "1774". Since I got the car I become very unlucky with a lot of things. Is there anyway I can get the stupid number replace? Other then bidding a new number which cause alot. [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement

Is there anyway to change a car registration number? I got this new car recently but it comes with an unlucky number "1774". Since I got the car I become very unlucky with a lot of things. Is there anyway I can get the stupid number replace? Other then bidding a new number which cause alot. [sweatdrop]

Sadly .... no.

Please go bid for a new number .... which cost at least $1,001.

Then you still have to pay $321 w/GST to change the bidded number onto you current car.

So minimum cost is $1,322.

Neutral Newbie

Sometimes you pantang that's why you think its unlucky la, but yea, there's no other way except to bid new number. I think its too late to change back to your old number (if you have). [bounce1]

Sadly .... no.

Please go bid for a new number .... which cost at least $1,001.

Then you still have to pay $321 w/GST to change the bidded number onto you current car.

So minimum cost is $1,322.

Oh you forgot to include the cost of making the new number plates... [sunny]

Bro, don't think too much abt it. 4 years back i got this number 9874. Very piss also but i did not spend more $ to change it. The last 4 years have been pretty good to me imagine after 1 super bull property & 1 super downturn never make $ never lose $. I am still well and satisfied. Now somemore going to upgrade to another new car this June. In fact, i am feeling pretty happy abt being able to get a new set of number. Live with it & be at peace. Sometimes 'unlucky' things happen for other reasons, not necessaey due to car number. Your no. 1774 much nicer than my 9874. [thumbsup]

Edited by Busker888

As for me,there is no lucky or no unlucky no.any no.that can strike 4D is a good no.i have a fren car no 7424 [dizzy] ,kao pei kao bu since taking his car [furious] .3 months later,strike 3rd prize,after that his tone change and smile :D happily after that.....

U guys won't believe this but i saw 5354 on a latio, and it tio accident, 1664 on a altis and it was badly beaten up, and a 1358 on a civic. wah piang. haha.

I was allocated 1454 when I changed my car.

Luckily I choose to retain my old number, saved all the trouble.

SGD100K does not exist. Last alphabet of reg lic # is not you suka suka come up one. For SGD100, the last check alphabet is R. You want K? Can, SGD102K.

ya hor....

good quote bro......

do horn mi when u see my 4788 ....

then i can recognize the one who change my view in keepin the no.....

I was allocated 1454 when I changed my car.

Luckily I choose to retain my old number, saved all the trouble.

hi there, how much is it to retain the no. so that a new car under the same owner can use?? [confused]

hi there, how much is it to retain the no. so that a new car under the same owner can use?? [confused]

$100 + gst, but you must let the SE know before he registers the new car.

Some forms to sign, after which your new vehicle number goes to your old car.

↡ Advertisement